May 22, 2010

New Temptations

Yaaaay, I've got two ba.. ehrrr.. two new kits.

MG Ball ver.Ka & MG Dragon Ball - Super Saiyan Son Gokou.
Got it faster than I expected, just when I want to start building the Hi Nu this weekend... :P
This MG Ball was part of Bandai's clear part campaign for it's 30th Gunpla B'day. So, it has extra runner with clear outer armor. Interesting, isn't it?

The Ball is very simple and Gokou is quite 'new' (I never build organic kit before).
Very tempting... to abandon the Hi Nu... hahaha

3 comments:

Cyan said...

Wow mastaah! congrats for the new order ^^
I'm not familiar with MG Ball though ^^;;

I wanna see the Goku! does it include kamehameha parts? XD

Arrel said...

Unfortunately, no kamehameha parts for Gokou.
Bandai can't replicate 'Ki' and infinite beam of 'Ki' hahahaha...

andrea said...

You guys are cool, ihik! >.<
Mind if bunny-chan share the limelight here? Lol XD

Keep on posting guys :3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails