May 9, 2010

My Turn

Nice foreword there Cyan-sama ^_^
I guess it's my turn now?

Let's see ...
I obtained my first plamo at the age of eight or nine, an 'Vrlitwhai Ship' from the Macross series (At that moment I didn't even know what Macross is). When I started my college life, I buy some Evangelion kit after watching the anime. Built, played, and eventually destroyed.

My first gunpla was Gundam Wing ver.Ka. When I saw the box, it's like love at the first sight, and I completely forgot what was actually in my shopping list: RD 1:60 Freedom Gundam. Hahaha

Then I bought some more gunpla, stop building for a while (collecting revoltech & figma figures instead), and since 12 months ago start building gunpla again.

Despite having more than a dozen of plamo at my disposal, I'm still a noob. I just snap n fit my gunpla, do the panel linings, and finished with a clear top coat. That's enough for me. That was fun. And that's what a hobby should be, right? Fun time. Not a messy desk, boredom while building a 'cool' project, or pressure to make a perfect model kit.

Several months ago, I bought bootleg gunplas to learn how to paint (I'm not proud about buying bootleg products, but I don't want to use my 70 bucks gunpla as a guinea pig, hahaha). The results were quite good for my own standards, so I thought I could start painting my original gunpla.
Oh, yesterday I just finished painting my bootleg Destiny EBM.

Some people say, "You can buy any gunpla that you want. But unfortunately, you can't buy the time needed to make it." It's true! I still have 3 MG (Sinanju, Hi Nu, Zeta Karaba, plus two more on the way) to be built.

Which one should I build first? You pick. Sinanju or Hi Nu? Karaba removed from the list, because I've made a Zeta before. And the other two won't come till the end of this month.

Well, enjoy this blog as you want ^_^

4 comments:

Cyan said...

nice intro masta arrel ^^
huhehe, we must turn a blind eye when getting inside gunpla store :D
setiap kali masuk toko, wishlistnya tambah banyak aja hahaha
closer looks on the finished Destiny please :D
i've seen so many sinanju lately, maybe Hi Nu?
Let me build the Karaba huehuehue XD

KF said...

don't build Sinanju mastaaaaa.....
or it could be a disasterrrrrrrrr.............for my pocket...wkwkwk

like masta cyan said, please show us Destiny details

My HG RedFrame & HyGogg still in the box, don't know when i can build them... T_T

Arrel said...

Yup, too many Sinanju lately. But I must admit that Sinanju is a superb kit.
I will try to post my Destiny to my other blog in a few days. Not much documentation though.

@Karim: You mean Z'Gogg right? Build it first pleeaasseee ^____^

KF said...

@arrel : iya...g sendiri lupa klo yg di box itu Z'Gogg...Hygogg nya masih pending...wkwkwk

i will build it soon

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails