June 9, 2010

New Project: Arios Gundam Designer Color

Hey guys! how r u all? :)

Since I'm (almost) finished with the Kshatriya (left with decals n top coat), and to put a healthy competition with my fellow Arrel :D I decided to buy myself the next project :D If you know me, it won't be faraway from Gundam 00 series ;p After doing a bit eye-shopping in the net (especially dalong.net), I decided to buy 1/100 Arios Gundam Designer color! XD



Here's what makes me drools over:
  • From 00 series (of course!)
  • Nice color (softer color than the normal version)
  • Got loads of sticker for the extra touch up (looks like decals in a quick look)
  • Good articulation (based on dalong's review)
  • Gonna be my first transformable Gundam! XD
  • Has LED for the eyes, coool! :D
  • Fit automatically to my gundam story project XD
  • hmm what else..?








And so on the weekend (two weeks back), I went straight to the shop and grab it! Yaaay! can't wait to start on it! ^^


I'm gonna just take it easy this time.. the color already good, maybe I'll repaint the grey parts, to make it more sharp! :) Or any ideas that come up along the way.. Can't wait, can't wait!! XD

2 comments:

KF said...

Wow...another member in HQ

can't hardly wait for the launching...

semoga bukan virtue yg disuruh nge-cek lg...kasian dia nanti bisa jantungan...
wkwkwk

Cyan said...

wekekeke.. iya ya kasian Virtue ;p
Thanks dah mampir :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails