May 3, 2010

For and Foretold

Let's kick start this blog with the first post ever!
I'm starting this blog with fellow modeler which also my mentor, Arrelian (Arrel) ^^





I'm a noob in gunpla, having recently got the passion for it. Hooked up with gunpla because of Gundam 00 in 2008. I've watched previous Gundam series though not really much I can say. And so you can guess what's my first gunpla? Yes that's right, Exia! XD
Like any common noob...
I simply snapfitted the kit with only nipper/cutter. And voilaah Exia was born! See the pic I took on Dec 2008, see how raw my Exia at that time.. And I even didn't have any sense of nice pose ^^;






I have 2 Sangokuden gunpla which I didn't even bother to paint those transparent plastic until recently (still not finished). Then I totally inactive in gunpla. Up until 5 months back I bought 1/144 Virtue. I was thinking to try how much difficulty building 1/144 kit. But who would ever know that It'll become the most popular character yet in my other blog :p

So we finally come to the end of story which is my latest gunpla build, which will be in my next post. This is when I'm starting to get a bit serious on gunpla, although still I'm a beginner.
That's enough a bit of my background on gunpla. Next Post will be my post on 1/144 HGUC NZ-666 Kshatriya WIP (Work In Progress).
So basically this blog as me and Arrel have planned (spontaneously), mostly will be gunpla and figures work and review (are we legit enough to review? ^^;). Arrel has quite a handfull of moe figs which is why moe is part of the blog name ^^
Enjoy this blog in any bit parts you find interesting, dozo yoroshiku ne :D

3 comments:

Arrel said...

Yikes! Mentor? Me? hahaha
I'm just a noob too dude.
The only difference is the amount of gunpla I've built.

huamulan said...

"Spamming" teh new blog ^^ Hewo, Arrel-san and Cyan-san!

Cyan said...

Arrel, ahaha still you're teaching me how to :)

Niki, welcome2 manager-san ^^/ Hope this blog can fill in things that won't fit in the other one :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails