March 29, 2011

A Little Sweetness... 2

Pheew... lately, my hands are tied by my job. At work and at home...
Got no time to write or taking pics T___T

So here's a little update of my collection.
Not much (only two), and not new released things
but still, they help me to work with smile ^___^

First, Kaiyodo's Fraulein Pocco
Who's she?
Pocco came from Shunya Yamashita's artbook, an artist who designed many video games and anime characters (try googling for that name if you want to know more).
 Got this babe at Jakarta's Toy Festival for 11 bucks.
Actually I want to get her years ago, when she's just released (25 bucks at that time)
but she's not in my 'priority' list. Then the better action figure line (figma, IMO) released, so she's just sitting there in the corner of my brain... until now ^^

 Her expression is quite awkward
like saying "I'd never thought you can do that!"
(and yeah, those are winning boobs XD)

The 2nd one is...
Tadaaaa...!!!
Dead Master, from BRS series
A cute chick with wings, horns, a sharp scythe (literally), and two giant skulls.
One of my long awaited pre-ordered item... -__-
Why Dead Master? Not Death Master? I have no idea.
'Dead Master' sounds like a master that already dead, not a ruler of the dead... lol

Licking face is her trademark ^^
(a new kind of sexy symbol? beat me...)

That's all for now.

Wut? only that?
Yeah. Like I said, got no time to do a photoshoot until I finished my work.
I hope I can do that next week... or in a couple of week... -___-

and also..
Let's pray for Japan

3 comments:

Cyan said...

ahahhaa boing ranger..!!

so which one is better.. figma or revoltech? XDD

Arrel said...

If you mean 'figma or fraulein',
for me, figma is better.
Their joints are good,
but I'm not too fond of (older released) Fraulein's face sculpt.
GSC has great sculptors and a wider range of characters, especially girls.
But for mecha line, revoltech yamaguchi is still my choice for it's price :P

Amari said...

so sexy...i bet they're silicone.:))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails