May 14, 2013

MG FigureRise 1:8 Super Saiyan Jin Son Goku (Out of Box)

Wow, it has been a while since the last post, hahaha.
Too busy with work and life ^^

This time I'll review a non mecha kit. It's MG Figure-Rise Super Saiyan Jin Son Goku!
Actually I don't think I'll build it soon, but some friends invite me to do a clean build event together, MG only. And because I know that I'll be late to be there, I chose this kit for its simplicity (and finished it first place). Well, I DO felt like a cheater, hahaha.

This is just a simple out of box review, just snap fit, without the decals.


Front, back, and side view.
The proportion is good, although sometimes I think the legs are a bit short.
He came with undamaged cloth parts too.


Neck articulation.
He can face upward quite far, but not a good sight from the side view...

...but from specific angles, he looks fine ^^

The torso can bend upward an backward a little...

...left and right a bit too.
It can rotate to left and right about 45 degree each (forgot the pic).

The arms articulations is nice but not too great,
and the 'articulated' biceps is cool. Hahaha.
The pegs for the hands are too short.

Articulations are at the hips, knees, ankles,and shoe tips.
Knees can only bend about 90 degree :(
The yellow soles are made from rubber.

He can split!

Optional parts: a pair of hands an a shouting face plate.
This kit came with sticker and water decals (which I haven't use yet), a simple clear action base (haven't build it yet) and two cards for some kind of card games (I think).

Now, it's time for several poses ^__^




Ka..me..ha..me..

Haaaaa!!!!

Bandai should give him effect parts for the Ki



Intimidating isn't he? >.<

That's it for now ^__^
Seriously, it need paints
..and where is Vegeta?

Related Posts with Thumbnails