January 5, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



 Merry Christmas Dec 25th 2012
& A Happy New Year 20133 All

(really love that BRS figmas' 'slice of life' pose)
 


Finished panting the Schneider with original color scheme (the orange color was a bit darker though) and panel lined it with mechanical pencil.

Got a bootleg nendoroid HMO last month. I always curious about the quality, so I tried to get one. The result is: I'm disappointed with the quality. Maybe I'll try to post a review about this HMO.
 If you want to collect Nendo, buy the original. If you just want to have fun (like me), bought only one or two in a couple years, then the bootlegs can be a nice alternative.



Miku loves to ride Schneidy  ^__^



My last preordered kit. RG Zeta Gundam.

Looking around my room, there are still many kit to build
MG Zeta Karaba, MG Hi Nu, MG Unicorn OVA, Figure Rise Super Saiyan Son Go Ku,
RG Aile Strike, RG Skygrasper, RG Freedom, RG Justice, the new RG Zeta.
and the bootlegs: HGUC Kshatriya & MG Ex-S Gundam.

..how huch time it takes to clear my backlog?   o_0
Related Posts with Thumbnails