August 1, 2012

Darkness Prevail...


Since I've got the RG Skygrasper last month, I had a plan to build it along with the RG Aile Strike last weekend. This will be my 3rd RG after RG Zaku II a couple months ago.
I'm preparing the tools on Friday night when a dark presence came (by a courier) to seduce me...



MG RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee
I don't have space to display another MG. Heck even an RG will force me to rearrange my already-cramped display case. But then again, the temptation was too great (I always wonder about transform mechanism of RX-0, and sometimes want another villain gundam in my disposal). So I switch to the darkness... >:)


Cockpit parts
Those spherical shape reminds me to Sinanju's cockpit.

Torso parts

Torso
The Kuroi/Black Gundam is not black! 
It's dark blue actually.

Head parts
 
Head unit
(So that's how it works! -nodding)
I admit, the destroy mode is really menacing.

Right hand, the 'Armed Armor BS'
I'm too lazy to shot the parts :)

Left hand, the 'Armed Armor VN'
I don't like the giant boxing gloves look,
but the claw is cool, although IMO it needs to be more articulated.

That's it for now. I'll try to finish it next weekend, or bit by bit during the working days ^__^
Related Posts with Thumbnails