July 15, 2012

Gun Sniper Leena ver. —WIP Shots

As a kid, I love dinosaur. Yeah, every kids love dinosaur  ^__^
Remember that old TV series like "Dinosaucers", "Dino Raiders", "Denver The Last Dinosaur"?
Or dinosaur toys that we played with? Remember "Bone Age"? Or "Skeleflex"?
Even Transformers had their own dinosaurs (No Dinobots? Why Bay? Why???)
 Combined with mecha theme, dinosaurs sure became a saleable stuff for boys.
Maybe that's why ZOIDS was created :D

Gun Sniper Leena Version. My very first ZOIDS kit.
Got this kit a month ago and build it as soon as I got the time (sorry for all my MIB gunpla).
After many human like mecha kit, this kit sure a refreshment project for my soul.. if I have any.
Finished in two consecutive days, and painted fully in one day.

 
 The head design is nice. Openable mouth and cockpit, movable ear/horn,
with two plastic pipe that connect it to the body.



 Say "Aaaa..."


 Head, neck, chest, lower body, and tails...


 ...to form a seahorse. lol.


 Finished the arms and legs


 With about 20cm length for this little raptor, I wonder, how big the Liger's size..


 The "Wild Weasel" Unit
This is the main attraction for this kit, and the main reason for me to get it ^^

 Gattaiiii Attached!!!


 Front view
This kit came with a shopping basket and several weapons to fill it, like magazines, mines, and missiles. But I don't want to build it. Imagining a mechanic raptor running with a shopping basket ruin my imagination about how fearsome this raptor's weaponry. (It became more like a street monkey show)


 Top view.
Those radome (radar dome) need some masking,
and the missile bit should be painted red.


 Back view
At first, I was scared that the legs won't be able to support that many weapons, but I was wrong.
The joints are quite sturdy (at least mine) and the tails help a lot to keep the balance.


Posed with my other 'raptor'


Next, I'll try to post the painted one wit a bit review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails