May 16, 2012

RG Char's Zaku II (Done!)

Got a short time to take pics of the Zaku II (and forced to end it when my cam's battery runs out XD)
Lost several decals here and there due of posing, but I had fun ^^



Detail wise, RG line sure is great. 
If I know nothing about RG, I'll thought this is an MG with detail enhancement.




I still think Bandai should gave the heat hawk' tip clear parts ^_^
I painted a thin red line there with enamel paint.


RG RX 78-2. Clear coated (finally -_-)
 

Size and proportion coparison.
While they have about same height, the zaku is more 'muscled' and has some bigger parts.




With beam saber that long, RX 78-2 sure has advantage ^_^


Ramming with those spiky shoulder.


Scalping time... XP
 

 Burning fingaaaaah.. fist!




Run out of battery, this last pic was taken with my old W110


Next are some pics I took before ^_^



NZ-666 Kshatriya, the green dwarf ^_^
Painted with metallic green, black, gold & silver gundam marker,
panel lined, red enamel for the sabers, and gloss coated.
He doesn't look like an SD for me. Maybe because of his head's size.




FF-X7 Core Fighter
Often forgotten.. hahaha


A bootleg MG Destiny Gundam EBM
Fully painted with brighter color scheme.
 

Fully painted & decalled cat...


Puss the Cat

Related Posts with Thumbnails