May 15, 2011

Toying toys

Have you ever play with your collections?
Or they just sit/stand there after you open their boxes, and you feel comfortable just by looking at them?
Well, I rarely play with mine. Usually I put them on my shelve and change the pose once in several weeks.
I'm too afraid to ruin them when posing them (which often happen with my gunplas)

But sometimes, I feel the urge to toying them, to have fun, posing them in ridiculous pose, and laugh at it,
like today...


 Skull A: Wow, it's hot...
Skull B: C#rse you sun!!!

Skull A: Want some tuna?
Skull B: Nay.. I'm vegan...

BANG!!!
Aigis: Release that tuna you animal torturer!
Skull A: Ouch!!
Skull B: Whoa.. a horse-leg lady?

Miku: And what is it in your mouth, good sir? My leek?
Skull B: nom..nom.. wut?

Miku: Miku Rock Shooter.. activated!!

A moment later...
DM: Had fun boys?
Skulls: Yes ma'am, we met some funny people...

Saber: What was that?
Alter: I think we were possessed...


3 comments:

Cyan said...

Kyahahahhaa very hot n funny! XDD
where's that tuna come from?
LoL at Miku Rock Shooter XDD

This is how collection should be treated like! b^^d

Arrel said...

The tuna came from Figma Luka
I think it is Luka's signature accessories, just like Miku's leeks or Shana's melon pan.

Those skulls' expression aren't scarry at all
XD

Cyan said...

Aigis is justice one.. i wanna possess duo saber! XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails